Free and Reduced Lunch Information
Lunch Policy – English
Política de Almuerzo – Aun no está disponible
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you absolutely do not have computer access, there are scannable applications that can be picked up at the school.
SCANNABLE APPLICATIONS: FORMS CANNOT BE FAXED!
- Must be neat and clean or it will not scan
- Barcodes must be in place and undamaged
- No folds, staples, or paperclips
- Black ink only-any other color will not scan
- Capital letters
- One letter per box
- Color in the circles indicating how often income is received
- “No income” boxes must be marked
- Last four digits of Social Security Number or box marked if there is no Social Security Number
- Must be signed
- Name printed below signature
The day the application is processed is the date the student is approved and can receive the meal benefit, NOT BEFORE! Please be patient with us as it always takes longer to process applications at the beginning of the year because of the large numbers received.
Applications for students who were on the program the previous year in the Washington County School District have a thirty (30) day grace period.
All students that were not on free or reduced in our district last year will need to pay until their application has been approved.
You will receive a letter of approval from the District Food Services office as soon as their application has been approved. The date on the letter is the date the application was approved.
Meal applications are available in several languages. Go to USDA website www.fns.usda.gov/cnd/FRP/frp.process.htm You can print off an application if you need one in a language other than English or Spanish.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider