HOW TO PAY FEES
Beginning August 1, 2019 go to MySchoolFees.com to pay fees.
If you already have a MySchoolFees.com account, sign in and click either “7th Grade Registration Fees” or “6th Grade Registration Fees”.
If you do not have a MySchoolFees.com account please follow these instructions.
- Go to MySchoolFees.com to create an account
- You will need your child’s 6 digit student ID number in order to add your student to the myschoolfees.com account. This ID number begins 3 _ _ _ and is also the same as their lunch number and also known as the student’s password in Powerschool.
FEE WAIVER INSTRUCTIONS
If you feel you qualify for your fees to be waived, please follow these instructions:
1. Complete the fee waiver application found here and then scroll down until you see “Fee Waiver Application.”
2. Submit the completed waiver and proof of income by email to email@example.com, or by fax at 435-688-2504, or by bringing it into the school beginning August 2, 2019, between the hours of 8- 11 am and 12-2 pm. Income verification may include one of the following:
- 2018 income tax return
- last 3 pay stubs of all working household members
- state assistance verification.